Location: Corner of Middle Street / St. Johanns-Ring Artist: Urs Bargetzi In operation since: 1864 listed: no
History / Description: The eye clinic has been well established 1864 The column sticking out of the four gargoyles stands in the middle of the slightly square fountain. Well first of these was at the Malzgasse. Since 1955 he has been stationed at the eye hospital. Special: Since 1877, the eye hospital at its current location at home.