Location: Corner of Kannenfeldstrasse / St. Johanns-Ring (Burgfelderplatz / before the Cantonal Laboratory) Artists / in: no information In operation since: not available listed: no
History / Description: The back of the fountain trough leaning against a wall that has been created especially for the well. The fountain column is crowned by a bullet. The laboratory was founded in 1893. It analyzes and monitors food and consumer goods. Other areas of the laboratory, soil protection and the monitoring of radioactivity. Special: This is a small center with various shops.