Location: between 1 and 3 Martinsgasse / label: "Blue House" / (walk through a gate)
Artist / in: not available
In operation since: Unspecified
History / Description: The water trough has an oval shape and the fountain column is crowned with a ball. The Obelisk Fountain is located in the courtyard of the "Blue House". This was created from 1762 to 1771 and 1814 had it lodges even the Austrian Emperor Franz. The well is overgrown with water lilies in the summer which the goldfish provides shade.
Special: The fountain can be visited only on weekdays during the day.