Artist / in: not available
in operation since before 1911
History / Description: The water trough is right rectangular and the edges are rounded. From the fountain column extends a water spout.
Special: The fountain is on the floor of the church Binningen, which belongs to the canton of Basel-Country. This area was once part of a large farming estate of the Canton of Basel-City acquired in 1896 from the Canton of Basel-Country. 1897 it was opened to the public.