Location: Courtyard of the Holy Spirit Church, Thiersteinerallee (walk through a gate) 51
Artist / in: not available
In operation since: Unspecified
History / Description: The fountain is in the form of a clover. With direct sunlight the water seems to be golden. The Gargoyle is in the middle of the fountain.
Special features: The Holy Spirit Church, in whose courtyard the fountain stands, was opened in 1912. The well is only accessible during the day.