Location: Kohlenberggasse 1 (the Barfüsserplatz from Kohlberg go up> part of the path is a long flight of stairs)
Artist / in: not available
In operation since: 1813 (trough) / 1857 (pillar)listed: no
History / Description: The trough is from another fountain from 1813. 1857, the trough was moved to this place and with a four-sided fountain column, which is crowned with a grenade fruit provided.
Special: Already in 1290 this area appears under the name "Ze Kolahusern" and after 1302 as "Mons Dictus Kolenhüsern" in the files. It was named after the coal miners, which caused the charcoal needs of the city. 1861 received its current name in the alley.