History / Description: The fountain, which has the shape of a bowl, stands in the landscape park "Gellertgut", was created 1822-1830 by Christoph Burckhardt-Bachofen. The idyllic park is also open to the public since 1992.
Special: The fountain can only be visited during the day. The stop "Gellertstrasse" the bus line 41 is close to the fountain. If the operation of this line is set, a small walk from the bus stop "Karl Barth-Platz" station, take tram 14 is necessary.