Location: Pumping station Lange Erlen, before groundwater wells
Artist / in: no details
in operation since: 1881/1930 (renovated)
History / Description: The floor fountain is the predecessor of the basilisk-series wells . He could but in the 1880s, the population is not convincing. Therefore, at that time, a new competition was announced, the successful basilisk fountain brought forth as the winner.
Special: The fountain can be visited only on weekdays during the day.