Comment: Dated 1854
Location: Corner of Birsigstrasse / Rümelinsbachweg
Artists / in: no information
In operation since: 1854
History / Description: The Brunn octagonal floor is carved in stone. Between Birsig and Rümelin Bach once were the "Munimatten". These are mats that the breeding farmers were provided.
Special: From across the bridge to its confluence with the Birsig the Rhine (at the height of the pier) is covered over.